WHAT WE DO
At SCS, our services, both managed and self-performed, are designed to meet all the needs of our customers. These services combine the leadership of a professional manager with the hands-on expertise of a skilled contractor.
Our customers recognize the value of procuring professional construction assistance that provides adequate oversight, coordination and advice through each Project Phase. These professional services are provided during the Due Diligence, Design/Preconstruction, Construction and Close-Out Phases of a project.
Sponaugle Construction Services is there for you from the constructability issues, budget establishment, and subcontractor selection in the Design/Preconstruction Phase, through the schedule management, cost control and quality assurance in the Construction Phase, to the final punch list and walk-through of the Closeout.
Oversight, Coordination, Advice: services that utilize our skills to provide quality and economy to our customers. Our wide range of services, both managed and self-performed, are designed to meet all the needs of our customers.
Planning & Design Phase
- Site/Facility Acquisition Assistance
- Return on Investment Model
- Architect/Engineer Selection
- Cost Control/Conceptual Budgeting
- Value Engineering
- Critical Path Scheduling
- Constructability and Quality Assurance
- Bidding and Procurement
- Schedule Control
- Change Order Analysis
- Expediting and Shop Drawing Review
- Quality Control
- Coordination of Subcontractor Functions
- Safety Control
- Scheduling of Move-In and FF&E Delivery/Installation
- Billing Management
- Project Closeout and Warranty Services Management
- Operation & Maintenance Planning, Service and Budgeting
- Facility Condition Assessment
- Energy Audits, Assessments & Conservation
- Fundraising/Grant Writing Identification, Application and Compliance